• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need a vacuum switch

1985xjlaredo

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone have a source on where I can get a vacuum switch for my tcase? The guy who did my new transmission and tcase said that the diaphram was torn and I need a new one but he can't find one. So are there any vacuum places out there that make or have vacuum switches? Any help would be appreciated.

spaclear.gif

spaclear.gif

Part No.

spaclear.gif
Motormite Transfer Case Switch 207 & 231 Series Transfer Case; Vacuum Switch Warranty: Limited 1 Year*
spaclear.gif

PartsAmerica.com/ Advanceauto.com-- $12.88
also available from local Advance, C.S.K., Auto Zone, etc

spaclear.gif

spaclear.gif

My tcase is a np228 selec-trac. If anyone knows about this tcase please fill me in. That is not what mine looked like it only had 2 orifices on it and it was shaped more like a disk. there was a big rubber diaphragm in the disk shaped part of it. I haven't had time to look under there its been to cold, 3 degrees yesterday. Maybe motormite has what im looking for. Thanks for the help.

My tcase is a np228 selec-trac. If anyone knows about this tcase please fill me in. That is not what mine looked like it only had 2 orifices on it and it was shaped more like a disk. there was a big rubber diaphragm in the disk shaped part of it. I haven't had time to look under there its been to cold, 3 degrees yesterday. Maybe motormite has what im looking for. Thanks for the help.

Not familiar with the 228 but it sounds like your talking about the actuator on the axle (big disk shape). There are many aftermarket fixes for that part that uses a cable pulled from inside the cab and is more reliable. Let us know!

ok ill look at it good this weekend and i will put up some pics.

Back