• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

swayaway shocks

alek21

NAXJA Forum User
i just found out that i can get some swayaway shocks for a pretty good price. im looking to get two 12" travel, and two 10" travel shocks. what are your thoughts on these shocks? good? bad? i havent really heard about these shocks like i have fox or king. thanks guys

is SAW swayaway? im assuming so lol. ok sounds good jim

I have 2.5" x 10" trvl in front and 3.0" x 14" trvl in the rear but they are mounted in the cargo area, you may want to do some careful measuring for the rear so you can get the right travel if you are not mounting them in the cargo area, these shocks run a bit longer than normal shocks, although they are not as long as the same travel Kings or foxes.
IMG_1079.jpg

I'm going to be running SAW 14" coilovers in the back of my XJ. While I havn't done anything other than mock them up they look great and the finish is good.

sweet thanks guys, ima look at the funds tomorrow and maybe i will order some new shocks.. if i dont decide to do other things :D

Back