• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

gear install kits

bdavid

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone have a suggestion on were to buy the gear install kits for a dand 30 and a 8.25

i live in michigan and would like to give my money to the ( good guys) if you know what i mean

Thanks for all your help

Does anyone have a suggestion on were to buy the gear install kits for a dand 30 and a 8.25

i live in michigan and would like to give my money to the ( good guys) if you know what i mean

Thanks for all your help

PM "National Drivetrain" Eric is a stand up guy and awesome to work with. They are a NAXJA sponsor as well. Im sure he can give you a great deal on everything you need.

http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=977514

Randy's Ring and Pinion has always been great for me. Between me and my friends, we've purchased about a dozen gears sets and install kits. Their service is great and the prices are too. Jay takes care of ya. ext # 5558.

Just Differentials and National Driveline are both naxja sponsors, and will cut you a good deal if you call.

Give back to those who give to us - they'll probably give you the best price (or close to it) anyways.

Back