• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A Day late & a Dollar Less! Economy, Quality Rod Ends!

Dan Fredrickson

NAXJA Forum User
We have been using these exclusively for 2 1/2 years and I have been pretty happy with the results. We started using Midwest Control Chromolly Rod Ends on all of our test rigs because I was sick and tired of paying $80 for the same thing from a company that had a big name:smsoap:And when you have 17 rigs and it takes 16 Heim Joints to link it up you can see how that adds up!

normal_1.25%20heims.jpg

I noticed someone on another thread comparing the test procedures done on QA1 rod ends and those on the Midwest Control Rod ends being different (Radial Vs. Static Load) and I just might have to agree with them. I have held them both side by side and I cannot see any difference whatsoever, they might as well of been made on the same assembly line:confused:

normal_8%20weld%20in%20bung.jpg

Anyway, for the past 3 years we have limited ourselves to what we make only, it is now going to change as we add products and these are the first. We have been always known for quality at a fair price and thats not going to change as we add products that fit the mold of fair price while meeting our quality standards. I believe these are just about the best value available in the entire linked suspension arena!

We will be releasing these in stages starting with the big boys, the 1.25's. Every week we are adding another size but the 1.25's are ready to go, we are buying some and making some of the Missalignment and Weld in bungs to bring the best value to you so give us a couple of days to get that end in line or call to see what we have available before I add them to the website.

Thanks for reading my book here and look to us for many more "Value" items to come!

Got some more stuff in Friday!

A really nice 1.25" weld in bung.....We're making these local because outside suppliers are too unreliable in these sizes and when you need heims you don't want to wait for bungs!

normal_weld%20in%20bung%201.25%20dcy.jpg

Oooooh! Pretty......:D I think the guy with the camera thinks he is arranging flowers!

Back