• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA Helpme!

WheelinJR

NAXJA Forum User
So I'm working on winning a photo contest for a rally shot I took by accident.

Anyways, the guy is way out-campaigning me for votes here, he has people voting him high and me low faster than I can keep up with, and I need you guys to go get your votes in for me. I know some of you probably don't see the OT section too often, so here's the thread.

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?p=244159174

So I'm working on winning a photo contest for a rally shot I took by accident.

Anyways, the guy is way out-campaigning me for votes here, he has people voting him high and me low faster than I can keep up with, and I need you guys to go get your votes in for me. I know some of you probably don't see the OT section too often, so here's the thread.

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?p=244159174

must be 2 late, says voting has closed

Yeah, I don't like the idea of crash pics winning though, that's why I voted against it in the early contests, just seems wrong.

scott - how did you vote 7 times? don't do anything bad.

I found this guy campaigning for votes on a couple forums too, lol.

I'm currently up to 3.21 and he's at 3.31...need more votes. Friday is a long ways out

I must say I actually do prefer your shot out of the choices. On the other hand they should have limited the contest to members of the forum to keep the voting clean. You got 5 from me and the rest got 1 :cheers:.

I must say I actually do prefer your shot out of the choices. On the other hand they should have limited the contest to members of the forum to keep the voting clean. You got 5 from me and the rest got 1 :cheers:.

I don't think RA even has a forum.

Sidenote: I voted myself a 1 and the others a 5, hehe.

voted 5 for you and 1's for the others. Looks like you've gained quite a bit though since yesterday!

~Scott

Back