• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

goat Mt run for snow Saturday the 6th

I'm out. I went today :)
btw, no snow clear to the top though it was about 40 degrees up there so maybe some is coming soon?
The road down to Clear Lake is opened back up thought it's quite muddy thanks to the loggers. Oh wait, I think mud is a good thing :)

yeah the snow reports are not lookin good at all for the next 10 days.

thats ok, if it snows im out. cant take a durango with street tires in the snow..

mustfixthexjasap

I don't know how I will do. I don't have any front recovery points as of yet,I have 31" a/t tires with open diffs, No rocker armor. I think the list could go on and on. I never really intended to use it on the trails just out on the dunes.

I should be there, I need to get a Christmas tree. Oh yeah do any of you guys that are coming bring chainsaws? all three of our chainsaws crapped out a couple of weekends ago and I haven't had a chance to fix them. I will have a bow saw and probably an ax just in case.

Thanks

Pics?

~Scott

Back