• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What to make????

kmanxj5050

NAXJA Forum User
Ok i have a molds class at school next semester, and we cant melt steel here (was going to make D-rings). My question is, is there anything functional or even just kool. That is made from plastic for our XJ's? I have been thinking for two days now and cant come up with much.

Thanks guys:guitar:

gauge pods for your a-pillar
switch panels
speaker enclosures
custom overhead console

Comanche cup holders!

I need one badly.

Try some new axle shafts and see how long they last you!

lol i probly want somethingi can use lol.

Any body got pics of the interiors on the older ones if i can make some money i might just do it lol.

and the gauge pod is a sweet idea too.

Redo the center console. Make one of those mexican visors with spots for running lights then sell it to me for free. Make a rear spoiler for it. Make me a third tail-light housing for an older XJ.

Really I would have to see what kinda plastics you can mold to give you truely genius ideas.

the only people i found with a gage cluster for xj is autometer. They say it only goes to 98 (and unless im retarded today) arent 98's interiors the same as 99-01??

and how do these mount??? 3M tape?

Back