• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Walker Valley Run, Sat. December 6th

Ba-Riedo

has frame envy
Alright so now that a few more trails are open at Walker Valley ORV (Mt. Vernon area) who wants to go back and have a day of wheeling? I would like to get one more run in before the holidays and snow wheeling take over.

The trails should be very sloppy and wet by then so of course if you care about your jeep, you will want some sort of rocker protection. Tow points F/R are required for everyone. For those who have never been to Walker the trails do get soupy when wet. I am not trying to exclude anyone from coming and wheeling but be prepared trails strewn with mud and tree roots. If you are wary about coming with your rig post up post up and let us know whats going on.

I say 9:30 in the parking lot, be aired down and ready to roll out by 10 am. Bring your lunches and jeeps ready that are ready to wheel!

-Alex

Re: Walker Valley Run December 5th

I'll check my calendar. I need to get out at some point here.

In.

I've always wanted to wheel this area, I'm from Vancouver, would you guys be interested in some Canucks coming along? And are you XJ only or can some TJs and such come too?
edit... Just noticed that Dec 5th is a Friday, won't be able to make that happen. 6th could though.

--------------
90XJ - I6, Aw4 w/Tip, 242
CurrieHi9 R, HPD30 F, ARBs+4.10s both
35s MTRs, fully skidded,
Custom 260k+mile on OE engine
Custom rock clearenced sheet metal

Figures...my wisdom teeth get pulled then. I really wanted to make a trip back out there too.

~Scott

I've always wanted to wheel this area, I'm from Vancouver, would you guys be interested in some Canucks coming along? And are you XJ only or can some TJs and such come too?
edit... Just noticed that Dec 5th is a Friday, won't be able to make that happen. 6th could though.

--------------
90XJ - I6, Aw4 w/Tip, 242
CurrieHi9 R, HPD30 F, ARBs+4.10s both
35s MTRs, fully skidded,
Custom 260k+mile on OE engine
Custom rock clearenced sheet metal

Yes you are more then welcome to join us, bring a TJ or two along. They're cute, right Rich? :D

-Alex

Re: Walker Valley Run December 6th

Cool, I'll see what I can muster.
Hope we can make it down in time to catch you guys.

They're cute, right Rich? :D

-Alex

That was some funny shit. You know, every time youy call his Jeep Cute, he (Mick) wheels it harder to prove you wrong. Mick loves the skinny pedal.

-Rich

Well I am out for this one. It is my son's birthday. I will be at Muddy Beast shake down run & 2XTREME's left over turkey run. Hopefully we will have some snow soon! Keep watching the pass turn white then watch it all melt away!

Back