• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

which one should i get?

Which hubs to get?!

• Ebay $120 for the pair

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Autozone/Kragen brands

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Other

Votes: 18 58.1%

• Total voters

blackdoutxj

NAXJA Forum User
im due for some new hubs, i really love the price of the ebay ones, 120 shipped for a pair vs. autozone whichc is 120 for one, which is better and more reliable? i did have a set from ebay last year and they worked beautifully but somehow after 15000 miles on em the hub bolt sheered off while goin 60mph (what fun:D) but i think that only happened because 2 weeks before that i was wheelin and dropped that tire in a 1.5 ft ditch which i didnt see....

If you order the hubs that GoJeep reccomends from his site then go e-bay. I did and have 58000 on them with no issues with 30x9.50 and moderate wheeling on them. Good luck with other sellers though. I hear it's a real crap shoot.

If you order the hubs that GoJeep reccomends from his site then go e-bay. I did and have 58000 on them with no issues with 30x9.50 and moderate wheeling on them. Good luck with other sellers though. I hear it's a real crap shoot.

really ok, ill go check themout i hope he sells 'em for a decent price, and as for the brand i couldnt tell ya because it was a while ago.... i know they werent a name brand though...

For me its either Carquest or Napa but either way I get cheap parts for a cheap price. The way I see it is that I spend alot of time in water with silt and mud so I am going to have to replace the parts just as often, so why not get the cheap stuff.

For me its either Carquest or Napa but either way I get cheap parts for a cheap price. The way I see it is that I spend alot of time in water with silt and mud so I am going to have to replace the parts just as often, so why not get the cheap stuff.

you know i have been thinkin bout it i am edgeing towards ebay ones because they are 104 shipped to my door, i just hope my luck is better this time...plus i need to change the ball joints and u-joints too:D!

Back