• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

where do u think this front dana 44 came from?

Looks like a low pinion 44........probably from a old full size cherokee Wagoneer

"This Jeep also has Dana rears with different gears, hardened axles, warn lockers" :laugh2:

Last edited:
Wow that thing looks pretty cool.

Well at first I thought it was a Rubicon 44, but then I noticed that there is a spring perch on the drivers side of the diff, and that the pass UCA mount is backwards. So its probably a waggy 44 with rotated inner c's, with shit tons of castor, looks like too much to me. This fact also leads me to question how the drivers side UCA mount was attached to the diff.

That thing is pretty build, I'd buy it, especially for that price.

Wonder what happened to the rear tire carrier? Anyone know who's front bumper that is? I like the corner protection and it seems to be just the right size for a stinger...

Thank you both! Wow that was fast...:eek:

The drivers side UCA mount is welded straight to the cast differential. If someone did that, then there is a strong possibility that there is more wrong than is shown in the pictures.

In the first post did he say it was spooled front and rear? and that he drives mostly on the street now?

also that makes me realize how low my miles are in mine I only have 96k on my 98, I didnt realize how low that was till now.

The guy that built this Jeep was trying to sell it on www.marylandcreepers.com for a little while. He posted something about if it didn't sell he was going to trade it in at a dealer.
Here are two posts on maryland creepers about it:
http://marylandcreepers.com/MCForums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=44529
http://marylandcreepers.com/MCForums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=45223

Check those posts out for more info.

A.

From above site:

tnt longarms belly pan and chassis stiffeners
5.5" RE extreme duty lift
waggy 44's w/ chromo shafts and ctm u-joints
5.38 r&p spool/spool
beffy steering
warn locking hubs new brakes and balljoints
had the c's turned so it would track down the road ok
35" mud rovers on 15x8 steelies
tnt front bumper and warn rear bumper
aj's offroad rockrails

I like the fender flairs. has any one else done this .and are the fenders front/rear cut? I can get the parts easy just need to know what has been done to get them to work good

If the UCA mount is welded directly to the cast center correctly, it won't be an issue.

Clayton regularly welds his mounts to the cast center.

shit i just wanna know where they got those "low profile" hub center caps - every one I find sticks out way too far and I crack them on rocks....

EDIT: I also think its funny that out of ALL of those pics, there are none under the hood....is it missing engine parts? :D

This Jeep also has Dana rears with different gears, hardened axles, warn lockers

hahahaha wtf??????

Back