• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wow!

!BToJH6gBmk~$(KGrHgoH-CUEjlLl1UPiBKJb2OduGw~~_1.JPG

What is that bumper and winch doing??? Looks like it's attached to the suspension? It's amazing the junk that people with a welder, some steel and no fab skills can create.:confused1

It's hard to tell since the two tubs aren't stuck together straight, and it sits up off the frame rails on scraps of channel. Over 20 grand in it- I'm guessing in the driveline?

It's probably fun to wheel, but I wouldn't want to own it.

I just dont see a point in lifting something that high...
What kind of trail would even be a challenge for something like that. btw i think the body looks like hell.

I just dont see a point in lifting something that high...
What kind of trail would even be a challenge for something like that. btw i think the body looks like hell.
A narrow trail would be a huge problem for that thing. It could probably handle some steep climbs and thats all! I agree it looks like a bad graft job! That thing would not be good for redbird!

I remain unimpressed.

What kind of trail would even be a challenge for something like that.

Not many, until you drove through it a gazillion times flinging mud and digging trenches that can't be driven through unless you have a big ole honkin mongo rig like that.

Why'd they close Tellico anyway?????

Why'd they close Tellico anyway?????

Trout Unlimited thought it was a good idea to keep seeding the rivers with more agressive species of trout and ban us from wheeling. Seems as though the mud and sedament from the four wheeling is choking out the native brook trout instead of the non-native species of trout being introduced. :dunno: :eyes:

what i don't under stand is. why people keep buying crap like this from the hillbilly's that build it. i mean if nobody bought it they would not build it :huh:

yes, they would still build it. cousins cousins cousins sistersbrothershusbandswivesblabla. yeah, they would build them still.

Back