• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Goat Mountain

Boostn

NAXJA Forum User
My friend in his 89 Dodge Raider and I had good time wheeling around in Goat Mountain today. We were able to find the radio towers and the trails around it.

We weren't able to find a nice challenging one till I found one at the end of the trail that went straight up to the radio towers. It wasn't too hard, but it was fun. Unfortunately my XJ started experiencing severe death wobble :( I gotta have to find what is loose and worn and fix it. My XJ is a 94 cherokee 4dr with RK 6.5" lift and 36" iroks, d44 lockrite rear with arb locker front d30. I need to post some pics soon if I get any from my friend since I didn't bring camera.

Anyways, I just found out that Browns camp is closing the campground on Nov 3rd. My friend wants to have his bachelor party on the 8th. I was going to set up camping at Browns camp so we can go wheeling and do some shooting before heading back to camp. So anyways, I was wondering if you guys know a decent place to go wheeling and shooting and have a place where I can park my 30ft 5th wheel to camp?

Thanks guys

Back