• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

8.25 cover

I've got a Blue Torch Fabworks cover for mine and I love it! It has taken a hell of a beating so far with no problems. :viking:

iam using this one......i have front and rear...there strong and would buy again... www.rocky-road.com/xjrockguard.html
2ujp08x.jpg

GottaBeJeep said:
That doesn't look like it would hold fluid very well.
damn my bad he did say "diff cover", iam sitting here thinking "Rockguards"...as far as holding fluids i carry a oil can around like the tin man...my bad
2wnvhuf.jpg

dallas xjs said:
damn my bad he did say "diff cover", iam sitting here thinking "Rockguards"...as far as holding fluids i carry a oil can around like the tin man...my bad
2wnvhuf.jpg

:roflmao:

I've had blue torch fab on mine. Worked fantastic. I could hit that thing on a rock in reverse going 5 mph, and it just carved it. Real life experience, that thing didn't budge.

ruggedjeep said:
:roflmao:

Heres a pic of the D30 with the options, same as the 8.25 just don't have a pic of it yet.

d3drain.jpg

Very simple and stout, I have seen it done before on 1/4" covers but they tapped them by hand and weren't happy with the results, 3/8" is thick enough to get more than 3 threads on the bolt. The bolt is a 1/4" x 3/8" so it ends flush with the inside of the cover.

Dan Fredrickson

Last edited by a moderator:
CaveMan said:
x2 on the Crane cover...got 'em for my 8.25 and D30. Big $$, but literally bulletproof.
They dont show one for the 8.25 on their site?Hows the fit-up at the lip?Got any pics?

original equipment on a 2006 dodge durango , p/n 52111973AA ~ $ 30 .
about 1/2 in thick and weighs 10 lbs. or so ( cast iron ) , requires longer bolts , it's not some unobtanium alloy , but better than the oe. stamped steel .
the hole is for the trackbar mounting on a durango .

cast_cover.jpg

Gravel,

There is a time and a place to push your products. This thread, and this sub-forum are not the place.

Notice how your first post was edited? That will continue to happen, and then they will get deleted, and then you get slapped.

Ease up, become a Member, and a Sponsor.

Fergie

Fergie said:
Gravel,

There is a time and a place to push your products. This thread, and this sub-forum are not the place.

Notice how your first post was edited? That will continue to happen, and then they will get deleted, and then you get slapped.

Ease up, become a Member, and a Sponsor.

Fergie
I'm not disagreeing with you about where he should push his products, but he is a vendor.

Back