• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Warn Rock Rails, Rocker Armor

cshontz

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone have any detailed pictures, and/or information on the Warn Rock Rails? Search yielded an old thread with broken pics.

I'm curious about these sliders. I'm looking for some that are low-profile, double tube, tight and contoured to the body, and suitable for a light/medium-duty application. They'd probably have to fend off a glancing blow perhaps once a year (or less) on my touring rig, which doesn't see many rocks.

This is the best picture I can find, but its not particularly revealing.

74439425_91bfb16100.jpg

in my opionion there are better rails out there that are cheaper price. TnT, JCR, AJ's just to name a few.

jrsxj98 said:
in my opionion there are better rails out there that are cheaper price. TnT, JCR, AJ's just to name a few.

I'm sure there are, but I'm looking for more pictures and information on the Warn sliders. I'd be happy to entertain alternatives, but can you please provide more information, such as pictures, and/or links? I don't even know what the fuck TnT, JCR, or AJ are.

The Warn sliders appeal to me primarily because of their appearance, and for my needs I would expect them to serve their purpose - although I want to get a better look at them before I make a buying decision. Price is irrelevant.

Any useful pictures or information you guys could provide would be greatly appreciated. :)

I think JP Magazine covered their installation on an XJ about a year or so ago. When I get home from work I'll try to find it.

Here's a pic of the Warn rails.

warn.jpg

Back