• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

looking for jeep vinyl for my hood

obikeanddestroyo

NAXJA Forum User
i saw a while back on ebay, a vinyl that covered the raised sections of the hood. now i want to look into it, i can no longer find this. anybody know anything about these or where to get one????

btw, i may be an asshole, but you didnt help very much either.
wraps = advertising material, aint gonna protect jack shit
hes looking for a car bra holmes

you tell him to try goodle, oh so helpfull!

.... Car bra? Is this 1998? He wants a vinyl that covers the raised sections of the hood, said it right in the OP. Where did you get pleather car bra from? It's amazing the jackassery that goes on around here... As for finding something like that, I would say go to a local signage shop. I used to work at one, and this sounds like a super simple idea. Theres tons of colors and stuff too. From flat to gloss, mirror or chrome, reflective, everything.

Is this more along the lines of what you're looking for?

8c3507c1.jpg

0e64cf2c.jpg

Last edited:
btw, i may be an asshole, but you didnt help very much either.
wraps = advertising material, aint gonna protect jack shit
hes looking for a car bra holmes

you tell him to try goodle, oh so helpfull!

Now thats funny, i have my motorhome nose is wraped...It is a clear wrap...So at this point i think you are still the best one on here...

thats exactly what im looking for danman2k06. that other guy needs to just shut his face. make fun of more cherokee owners and naxja members and while ur at it, go wheel ur moms van. seriously, get a life and dont be a fag about shit

Where are you located exactly? my friend does car wraps and graphics, he could probably help.

Search Ebay, look for decal/stripe kits some of the sellers will do special orders for sheets of the black or flat black. Get your measurements and pass what size you need to them, and see if they will cut and sell it to you. It is easy to install.

Also, you can stop by a tinting shop, and see if they have material you can use. I used the Eye Brow~ peice once for a stripe on my Zuk's tub.

mac

Last edited:
Op, the guy with the red XJ with the black hood is HAMMERED. I think he spray painted that one with flat black on a spare hood he had. CHRIS@GATR also did this to his hood:

This will be one of the next things I do to mine as well...

Back