• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Installed No-Slip last night, have a few questions...

oldmustangjunkie

NAXJA Forum User
I just finished this install off last night and have a few questions. I lost the "mesh" between the active spacer and side gear on one side and had to take it apart to reseat the paddle. When I removed the two sets of "nested' springs, I bent the outer two coils on each of the smaller springs. I was able to pretty much square them back up but they still have a little bend to them. I put them back in the locker like they were supposed to be and they fit, do I need to get new springs or will I be ok? Also, I know that I got the driver's side active spacer lined up correctly and I'm about 99% sure that I got the passenger's side spacer installed correctly, but is there a way to tell for sure? I wish I would have thought to mark the two parts. The locker passed the go/no go test and the holding wheels test going both ways, but I'm still paranoid that I did something wrong and am going to break the paddle off when I drive it tonight. When I rotated the wheels to the back, both of them made the same ratcheting sound so I believe that the spacers are in correctly but I don't want to find out the hard way. I wish I could have put a lock rite in this thing, they were so much easier.
Thanks,
Bryan

Back