• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stupid Walker Valley question

nates94xj

NAXJA Forum User
Can you get into the WV trails a different way than the "Gatekeeper"? If you can, would you want to? I have a 2" lift with 30" tires and sliders and skids and open diffs. I did Tripod Flats and Mud Spring last weekend, my first real offroading, and I want more!

You should be able to get past the gatekeeper for Lower Main Line with that set up. Might take a few tries the first time.
You can enter the bottom of Upper Mainline and/or Expressway without going through the gate keeper and you can get to the top of Lower mainline without going through the gatekeeper also (but you would have to go through it to leave unless you went back through all the trails again in reverse.

Michael

If you need another guy to tag along, I'd be more than willing, work and kids permitting. I don't know much about walker other than finding the upper and lower mainline entrances though.

Back