• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what you think about this lift?

Well, it's a good price for a 3" lift, but the only thing I dont like is the rear blocks.
I really dont recommend blocks over 2"s, and even that's pushing it. Blocks will wreck your leaf springs faster than anything else, and even though the AAL that also comes with it will make them stand up longer, within a year of using 3" blocks you'll noticed definite sag.
Also, which one were you thinking of getting?

Than I'd just buy that and make your own leaf pack instead using S-10 leaf springs. Because if they're already inverted theres really no point in putting blocks under them. You'll only make it worse, and possibly snap a leaf.

You get what you pay for, on a lift, go cheap, Its usually unsafe, and you will be re-doing it.

If money is the issue, do a BB from rock lizard, following what he did, you could do the springs from an S-10 and get GC coils and spacers for the front and have a safe, reliable, duarable 3" set up. Otherwise save for something better. Good Luck

Back