• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

my wife want her jeep to be painted......

Timmy2XJS

NAXJA Forum User
California Orange

where can i get it at the best price?

Timmy

Earl Scheib

Macco

Or support your local Mexican and his paint shop :D

It's kind of a wide range of quality. If you get Maaco to do it it'll be a good 20 foot paint job for a pretty cheap price. If you get a nice paint job done somewhere else it'll cost considerably more and could carry a pretty hefty price tag. How anal is she about her car and what is going to be done to it? If severe rock crawling is in the plans than i'd say Maaco would suit it just fine.

its gonna be a dd. no wheeling beyond a few dirt roads a coupla times a month. i dont know if maaco carries the orange she wants. they dont give much of a color list from what i saw.

and her current car hasn't been washed in 3 years. im sure a 20 ft paint job will be just fine lol

Im pretty sure they can get any color you want.

yeah, they do have basic paint combinations but they can make you your California Orange. Try and find the paint code for that color and if you give it to them they should be able to mix you your color.

Mine is Amber Fire Pearlcoat (little darker and more red than California Orange) and it looks real sharp it is a stock color on the 00 and 01 XJ and TJ.

i love the color on your jeep she hated the "burnt look" oh well

Maaco can spray any color you wish. I spent about $800 for body work and a complete spray on my '85 300ZX two years ago and had them spray it AX6(350Z Redline).

Back