• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Low C.O.G. on a budget

craptastic

NAXJA Forum User
ok to start of this is my first post on here in many years. ive havent had an xj for at least 5 years now. my tj is no longer so ive decided to replace it with a cherokee. i was in the middle of a low COG build with the tj basically 2" lift and q78's my question is (and yes ive searched) with fender trimming, rear panel hack, and a short bumper could i run 34 9.5 16 tsl on jeep limited 16's. i plan to run 2" bumpstops front and rear and ive cut many a jeep up before so the sawzaw does not scare me. i have some jks lower arms from the tj wich should help some with rub but i'm sure i'd have to adj the stops. the little extra the ins is giving me i would rather spend on the axles than suspension. i do know that it would not be a flex monster but neither was my tj. i ran blacks at rausch creek with 1" body 1" ext bumpstops with 33 10.5 ko's on stock suspension with little problem. also if someone has or can find a pic of an xj with minimal lift ad 34's i'd apreciate it

Pretty sure yer gonna rub in the front inner fender, even with the bumpstops and trimming and a 2 inch lift. You could do it if you used portals and a 2"

Last edited:
Back