• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

O2 sensor

userbmx1315

NAXJA Forum User
the sensor on the converter is the down stream right? went to check out my "check engine" light and it came up . . .
P0138 O2 sensor circuit high volts bank 1 sensor 2 and
P1682 manufact. control aux input aux output

looked under my jeep and my wires were pulled out of my converters O2 sensor.
so basically i'm asking what is needed to fix this. downstream O2?

This is not a modified question, belongs in OEM, but yes, upstream is before the cats, downstream is after the cats. The downstream O2 is often bolted into or directly after the cat.

i only put it in here cause not many people go to the oem. and i needed to have a few other opinions fast before i buy the wrong O2. but i do know where this belongs

userbmx1315 said:
i only put it in here cause not many people go to the oem. and i needed to have a few other opinions fast before i buy the wrong O2. but i do know where this belongs

http://www.oxygengeek.com

Cheapest I know of. I run them and they work pretty well, they will throw a code a few times a year but its just from condensation build up. I would highly recommend them.

Back