• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Inverted T steering anti-rotation washer

markw

web wheeler
NAXJA Member
Ok, somewhere, someone posted a Jeep part number for an anti-rotation washer to use in place of the JCR poly bushing. Does anyone recall that thread? I've searched and searched and can't find it.

Thanks

Good luck finding them...
They are kinda like a sasquach... some people have seen them, but there's no proof they exist!

I don't thank they are made any longer. But if you do find some Buy a couple and I'll take one 8>)

Thats the one that JCR makes and sells. It's not the one made for J20's or whatever old heep they came on

bshaw said:
the sasquach has been found!
clicky
Ya, that's there "Newer" style bushing. They sent me two free of charge about a year ago when I posted on this board that I had some slop in my steering. I put it in and saved the second one for when the first went bad... so far I have not had to use it! It is starting to get a little sloppy, but I'll wait untill it's rolling pretty bad to install the new one.

Here is the thread...
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=924288

Last edited:
Back