• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3.75 b/s 35s

userbmx1315

NAXJA Forum User
i'm lookin to put 35s on my jeep which currently has 5.5 inches of lift. rear is trimmed but front isnt (yet). i have a set of 15x8 wheels with 3.75 b/s. whats the chances i'm going to hit the front fenders? i'm going to trim out the front so it hase one little lip. should i go more? pics would help alot. thanks in advance

like everyone else i want to keep my COG down. but i need adj arms. my axle seems to sit to far back. i dont want to get the tires and them not fit

I have 3.75" B/S on my steel wheels with 35" tires and longarms. I had to adjust my steering stops slightly, as the tires rubbed the longarms at full turn. I also did the standard wheelwell trim front and rear and hockey-puck bumpstopped my fronts and built a cradle/square-tube bumpstop for the rears. It works, you'll figure out how much to bumpstop once you get the tires on and flex it out slowly to see if and where the tires hit.

Try and get it correctly bumpstopped before hitting the trail, or you'll tear your tires up a bit. And don't forget to pound that slicer-pinch seam flat along the back edge of the front wheelwell, it'll groove your tread as well.

you should be fine, only issue will be clearing the lower rear edge of the flare (nearest the doors) during turns, if you don't have longer control arms. The backspace difference moves the tires out more. I learned that the hard way when I put on 32s. ;) Basically, save the old tires incase the 35s rub, so you have something to ride on while you order the control arms.

Back