• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

P.S....

mopar440

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for someone to Lincoln-lock my front Dana 44... Have part-time case and hubs, so not an issue for street reliability... need the traction!!!
And, yes, it's for the Pumpkin... :helpme:

You must be strong. I hung my 280lbs ass off my steering wheel before. I'd reconsider if I was you. Just do the back and run selectable up front.

^^^ yea my dad swears by his welded front and no power steering...... LOL. then again he got popeye arms.

popeye-yam-spin.gif

TOOT TOOT............................

Ugh! Welded front? Just do a lunchbox locker, your forearms and running gear will thank you.

mopar440 said:
Looking for someone to Lincoln-lock my front Dana 44... Have part-time case and hubs, so not an issue for street reliability... need the traction!!!
And, yes, it's for the Pumpkin... :helpme:

Thanks for the offer... gonna wait and see what develops @ work... may be getting new axles for the Pumpkin soon... and to those talking about Popeye arms, I have 2 lo as well as 4 lo, and hubs for highway driving, so I don't see an issue... could spool it if I wanted to...

You could set it on fire if you wanted to as well. Doesn't make it smart.

You're not making any sense. Best of luck to you though.

Back