• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rear locker

Tracy92

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking for a rear locker for my xj but not shure on what to go with? I'm thinking on an aussie locker for my 44. has any one ran one of these lockers in the winter?

Tracy92 said:
I'm looking for a rear locker for my xj but not shure on what to go with? I'm thinking on an aussie locker for my 44. has any one ran one of these lockers in the winter?

I have a C8.25 and I'm going to go with a Powertrax noslip. I hear good things about the Aussie though.

They are basically the same.If your conditions are really bad,only a selectable would be in order!

if you are interested i have a powertrax lock right that is basically the same thing that will fit your 44

It has about 800 miles on it. I have run this type of locker in the rear of nearly every jeep i have ever owned. They are great in the rear in the winter. They will get you killed in the front end on icy roads. In the rear they are nearly invisible.

You can try one on the cheap for $200

shane

Last edited:
Tracy92 said:
has any one ran one of these lockers in the winter?

I have a PowerTrax No-Slip in my Chry 8.25. In the winter snow and ice it behaves no different than my old Limited Slip did.

I would spend the extra money for the No-Slip because it is smoother and much quieter than the Aussie or EZ-Locker.

Back