• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lift parts compatible with stock?

Jester99

NAXJA Forum User
Ok I finally came to a decision and I'm going back to stock. I'm trying to get all the new stock parts in order and figure out what I actually need. The only thing I saved were my control arms unfortunately. I have a 3" OME lift. Can I use the OME shocks and my JKS Track Bar? The rear shocks are not the N35 and N36, not sure if that matters though. When I bought the JKS track bar it said it could be used on 0-3" of lift, but I checked the website today and it now says 1-3" of lift. Not sure if that's a big enough difference.

The OME lift which includes the N35 and N36 shocks, IIRC, does not include bumpstop extensions, so you are probably OK using these shocks at stock height. You may want to do some checking to verify that the OME lifts (2 and 3 inch) do not include BS extensions.

Back