• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How are Dick Cepek FC II's?

igotanxj

NAXJA Forum User
Im in the market for some new all terrain tires and did some research on these, plus I really like the way they look. From what I've read they sound like they work well, but does anyone have them or heard about them? Itll be on a DD with about 70/30 onroad/offroad, respectively, sized 33x12.50x15 Any input would be appreciated.

Honestly, I would never have anything on my jeep with dick written on it. I met a guy in a wrangler ythat had them and said they were loud for an all terrain and didnt perform very well offroad, he said they were alright on the street though beside being loud. Get some BFG's.

My friend has a set of cepeks in the 31 inch size. Wore very fast on road, did all right off road. I have a set of 31 inch yokohama geolander something or other that I bought used. Guy said they had 5k when I got them. I put about 10K on them, then wrecked my 98, bought a 97, put them back on it and have gotten another 15K for a total of about 30K on them so far, and they are not yet halfway through the tread. I have only rotated them once. I have seen these tires for around $100 each and highly recommend them for an all-terrain. Other all terrains I have had and liked are michelin ltx, bfgs, and goodyear mtr's(basically an all-terrain).

ive had the fc2s on my xj for the last 15k and i love em. they ride well on the street and perform good offroad. mine are in the 31x10.50x15 flavor. they work very well in soft loose sand aired down to 10 psi. they dont work too well in mud, because the lugs are too close together to self clean very well, but on rocks just a couple weeks ago at SoCal Fest they performed very well.

My son has these tires size 31 and they have performed well. He drives 60
miles a day on the interstate . Off road they have been impressive of coarse ,they are new , installed jan. 08. I think they are a good all terrian tire.

I seriously almost got the Fun Country 2s but decide not to. Tons of hours of reserach I just bit the bullet and got the BFG M/Ts and couldnt of been more happy. These are on a daily driver and handle great, Not as quite or smooth as my dads ATZs

I run 31" fcII's and they are great in the snow and not loud on pavement. Ive done alot of offroading in them and they have held up well. They are a pretty good all around tire

its a dying breed, but if you can find them, they are called Savero AT...hands down the best all terrain tires ive ever ran. got like 30k miles on them, their quiet on road, a seriously tough sidewall.........and they perform better then my bfg at ever could!!
plus i think they look sick too

GrimmJeeper said:
ive had the fc2s on my xj for the last 15k and i love em. they ride well on the street and perform good offroad. mine are in the 31x10.50x15 flavor. they work very well in soft loose sand aired down to 10 psi. they dont work too well in mud, because the lugs are too close together to self clean very well, but on rocks just a couple weeks ago at SoCal Fest they performed very well.
+1
been running them (31x10.5) since last july, and love them. good in the snow, but do clump up in the mud. really not that loud on the highway. air them down to around 12 and do really well off road.

Back