• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Happy Birthday Michael

XJourney

NAXJA Forum User
Happy Birthday. I hope you had a nice peaceful birthday with the family.

Did your wife get you tires for your birthday? :laugh: I mean being that you just turned 33 and your tires are 33", it just seems appropriate.

Hans

Happy birthday, Michael.

Hope you had a good one.

James.

Happy Birthday Michael!

Thank You guys VERY much!!

As much as I would have loved to be doing body damage to my rig down at Evan's this weekend. I had one of the most incredible birthdays I can remember. It was a very nice relaxed weekend at home getting a bunch of stuff done around the house and my parents coming down for a day to deliver a Birthday present (which was a total surprise).

I ended up getting another 4x4. A little Kubota 20hp Diesel tractor!!
Now I can get real work done around this place:)

Thanks,
Mich"still putting off the tires for another day"ael

PS. I did put all new tires on the Motorhome a couple of weeks ago. Do I get any credit for that:)

Happy birthday Michael, get some forks off a fork lift and weld them to the bucket of your new tractor and you've got a home made lift for fixing the jeepparty1:
Ryan

2xtreme said:
Thank You guys VERY much!!

As much as I would have loved to be doing body damage to my rig down at Evan's this weekend. I had one of the most incredible birthdays I can remember. It was a very nice relaxed weekend at home getting a bunch of stuff done around the house and my parents coming down for a day to deliver a Birthday present (which was a total surprise).

Now I can get real work done around this place:)

Thanks,
Mich"still putting off the tires for another day"ael

PS. I did put all new tires on the Motorhome a couple of weeks ago. Do I get any credit for that:)

Nice got to love the Kubota. So is our next wheeling trip at your place with your newly built ORV park that you built with your Kubota.

Ha"changing a RV tire in the gas station parking lot:rof:"ns

And RV tires count for sure.

I mean being that you just turned 33 and your tires are 33", it just seems appropriate.

Dawn thought that was great. If you had given her the thought before my birthday she probably would have ordered them. Of course, not sure she really knows what I want;)

XJourney said:
Nice got to love the Kubota. So is our next wheeling trip at your place with your newly built ORV park that you built with your Kubota.

Ha"changing a RV tire in the gas station parking lot:rof:"ns

And RV tires count for sure.
I figured you would have given me credit for the motorhome tires. ( I ended up changing 3 in 3 trips. It was time to put it to bed and get all new ones).

And yes, eventually I will have my own ORV park. I do already have a small one for the kids buggies, but eventually it will have a decent trail. Of course with all the projects I have at the moment, it might be a little while;) (how long did my rear bumper take?).

Thanks guys,
Michael

2xtreme said:

How about some specs! You know, peak torque, curb weight, axle ratios, lockers, crawl ratio, etc. Maybe even a poser shot flexing on the dog house?

Post em up! :D

Happy Birthday! I sure hope you didnt get a new winch for your XJ. I tested yours at Tillamook and it works just fine....

;-)

--Karl

black89xj said:
Happy Birthday! I sure hope you didnt get a new winch for your XJ. I tested yours at Tillamook and it works just fine....

;-)

--Karl

Nope, the winch does still work fine;)
How you recovering?

I will get pic's up after next weekend.
Michael

Slacker87XJ said:
How about some specs! You know, peak torque, curb weight, axle ratios, lockers, crawl ratio, etc. Maybe even a poser shot flexing on the dog house?

Post em up! :D

I still don't know much about it, but just for you guys!!
no implements yet (working on a bucket, forks, and box scraper)
20hp diesel
2 pto's (under and rear)
front portal axle
not sure of size of tires yet
2wd to get up on the rocks!!
entry/departure angle past verticle
I will be re-painting it, getting new tires (probably turf friendly), new seat, and doing a few other clean up things.

Sorry the pic's are so big.
2087247770063775632snEkIb_fs.jpg

2575026180063775632iapCFu_fs.jpg

2387209160063775632PQUUyA_fs.jpg

And YES, eventually I will be creating Mikes ORV Park.

Michael

Apparantly the pic's were big and X.
Let's try again.
DSCN8862.jpg

DSCN8863.jpg

DSCN8870.jpg

Michael

Nice that is sweet. It flexes better then I imagined. IS that a single link frontend?:gee: I may have to copy it for the front of my XJ. Measurements?

Back