• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BDS Trackbar?

ert01

NAXJA Forum User
Is it common for a BDS trackbar to mount to the steering stabilizer bracket on the axle instead of the stock trackbar bracket?

I only ask because I got a D30 that came with the BDS trackbar and it was mounted there and I'm just wondering if that's the norm for BDS or if thats something the previous owner was just trying out...

I should mention that it's not an adjustable trackbar... It seems that all I can find on the BDS site right now is adjustable bars, but this one isn't.

I would have to say no. I dont think the stabilizer mount is strong enough for a trackbar, either.

I'd move it to the correct mount.

Yeah that's how it's mounted except it's got a tie rod end on the top end and it's a lot beefier tubing from the looks of it. I don't have a steering stabilizer on in right now but I may just mount it similar to the skyjacker setup....

I'll probably reinforce the steering stabilizer bracket and leave the trackbar moutned up there for a while and see how it goes.

Back