• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Adjustable LCA spec check

gabe4

NAXJA Forum User
Ok sanity check, I’ve got adjustable LCA’s with 5” lift I believe my LCA length should be 16 5/8 from where to where is this measured, center of hole, that doesn’t seem very exact? I’m running stock uppers, should this make a difference in that length? And where is the best place to measure from to make sure once adjusted that the axel assembly is really true?

gabe4 said:
Ok sanity check, I’ve got adjustable LCA’s with 5” lift I believe my LCA length should be 16 5/8 from where to where is this measured, center of hole, that doesn’t seem very exact? I’m running stock uppers, should this make a difference in that length? And where is the best place to measure from to make sure once adjusted that the axel assembly is really true?
Having stock uppers is definately going to be a problem.Youll have to set the lowers close to stock length or have pinion issues!

gabe4 said:

A couple months ago... I installed the RE drop bracket kit and IIRC... I set the LCAs at 16.0" and the UCAs at 15.25"
With the above lengths... I had perfect caster when it came time for an alignment check.
You will need the adjustable control arms for caster and pinion angle....
There is a chart on the Yucca-man website which addresses control arm lengths with drop brackets and without...

http://www.yuccaman.com/jeep/re_db.html

Last edited:
Back