• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New setup

109ace

NAXJA Forum User
Right now I am running a stock RC 3in w/ leaf packs, fender trimming, no flares, 31x11.50 interco trxus, Chrylser 8.25 rear and it is a '98. This is a DD plus trail use and I spend a lot of time on the highway going from home in MD to school in VT. My plan is to take it up to 3.5-4 in since I am going to start adding skid plates and a rear bumber with tire carrier. I know that these will drop my height and since i am sitting at just under 3in right now (kit is 4yrs old) I dont think that my current kit will work. I plan on buying the parts over the lenght of the summer since I will not have the money to buy a 3.5 RE kit right away. Right now, I am planning on the Rusty's 3.5 leaf packs, RE 3.5in coils, RE control arms (not sure if I need adjustable or not) . Or will a new 3in leaf pack and new shackels be a better choice since I want to avoid a SYE right now seeing how I have no vibes that I can feel. At 3.5 in what else will I need. I am trying to put this together as cheap as possible but with the best parts that I can since I am at highway speed often and I dont want something to fail while I am on some trail in the Mts of VT.

Last edited:
Back