• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

snorkel stuff

whitneyj

NAXJA Forum User
anyone run their air filter into the cab of their XJ? I was looking into moving my filter to where my pass air bad used to be. thank God for the old sawsall. . .

doors are coming off and squarestock doors are going on here shortly, that and I'd rather deal with more stink in my jeep than it sucking water in all the time

How ofter are you going in water? It would be nice to have the air from driving pushing air down the tube. Out here in CA its even hard to find water that deep!

the only place that's within a decent driving distance for a little dirt play time happens to be primarily underwater. . . kills me becuase I'm not all that big of a fan of mudding and running through dirty water all day, chews up parts to fast. Hopefully I'll be able to find a club near me that can help me out in where some decent trails are. . .

why dont you just get a sealed canister filter?

becuase then I have to buy it, very limited budget and every dime goes into metal, gears, spools, and misc. building parts

Back