• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OMFG...do want!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is in our gmc 7500 dump truck, the c7, it's a beast, it wont even fit in the engine bay. it wont fit in a full size truck with the intercooler and piping it needs for the turbo. i can tow anything with that truck though, i guess if you put a cherokee on rockwells and build a frame for it, you could have some sort of jeep buggy with a c7.

i think that anything having to do with putting an engine in ur truck is pretty mod tech, but then again i guess its not like im doing this right now anyway, just thought it was cool, an wanted to share thats all.

That amount of Modified tech could be consitered advanced fabrication. Itd be cool, The power - Weight ratio would be interesting.
HO 4.0 Horse power: 16lbs : 1HP
Torque: 13lbs : 1 Ft/Lb

CAT Diesel HP: 16lbs or 25lbs : 1 HP
Torque: 5.5lbs or 8.5lbs : 1Ft/lb

Yep, I did just do that, not too sure why because I have about a million other things I should be doing. But isnt that what NAXJA is for?

~Alex

Akers87 said:
i think that anything having to do with putting an engine in ur truck is pretty mod tech, but then again i guess its not like im doing this right now anyway, just thought it was cool, an wanted to share thats all.

Well, the only thing we've learned from this thread is that you want one.

The tech forums are for learning :)

Billy

JeepFreak21 said:
This is a stretch for mod tech.
Billy
This is chit chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back