• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WK Seats

BIGSLVRXJ

NAXJA Forum User
So has anyone ever looked into WK (05-08 Grand Cherokee) front seats for an XJ? I like the SRT8 ones especially, they almost look like a racing seat. Does anyone know if they kept the same flat 4 mounting position like the 95+ XJ uses? Does anybody have access to one that could check? What do you all think?

Last edited:
I think you change seats A LOT! :D

not to derail your thread, but I sold the seats I bought on Monday for $250...not bad seeing how I paid $50 for them.

XJ&TJ4ME said:
I think you change seats A LOT! :D

not to derail your thread, but I sold the seats I bought on Monday for $250...not bad seeing how I paid $50 for them.
Haha yeah I read about that in MWC, nice work man! I wouldn't necessarily be changing seats again since I really don't have a line on any, just curious to know if it would work for future reference.

go test drive one and then "check out" the seats...and the 4x4 at the same time! :D There ought to be some mud around your area after last night.

I have a WK, hurt my back yesterday though so I cant go out and take pictures...as soon as I can, i will take a look at the seat brackets.

XJ&TJ4ME said:
go test drive one and then "check out" the seats...and the 4x4 at the same time! :D There ought to be some mud around your area after last night.
That's a smokin idea.

tcm glx said:
I have a WK, hurt my back yesterday though so I cant go out and take pictures...as soon as I can, i will take a look at the seat brackets.
Yes, please do, I would be very interested to know. Thanks tcm glx!

Back