• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TM Drop Brackets

cpolish24

NAXJA Forum User
I wanted to ask, if anyone would be intrested in seeing TM drop down brackets sold seprate from their 4" kit? TM has a new owner and has been going throught many changes in the recent years and TM is in the process of making their website posible to buy some of their products off of it, unlike before. Would anyone be intrested in a pair of drop down brackets without any braces, they will come with the upper and lower control arm drops, swaybar drop and hardware? That would alow thoughs with stiffiners and rock rails to make their own and not for the price of RE. I will be able to price out them out, only if customer(you guys) are intrested.

Let me know what your thoughts are. thanks!
Picture002.jpg

My intention is to ask if any one is intrested in the brackets, other wise I wont waste my time with the project. I just want to help offer the brackets them selves at a more reasonable price. And if everone wants TM to make braces then i'm sure they can make them. I need the XJ nations feed back to see if we want to move forward with something like this or just let RE and RC take the market. (fine with me, i just want to help my fellow xjers)

I feel like if you're going to offer these you at least need to offer the braces for an additional charge(Highly Recommended!). I just don't feel like they are safe without them.

You can sell them if the price is right,I expect to see more posts, about the Rocky-Road units also,since the recent post about them and cheap price.

I think price is the key ingredient. It's one thing to say they won't be as expensive as RE but it still doesn't address the actual price.

lowrange2 said:
I feel like if you're going to offer these you at least need to offer the braces for an additional charge(Highly Recommended!). I just don't feel like they are safe without them.

Thank you very much. honestly. Because thats what i'm looking for, some good feed back. thank you!

Yes, I think it would be better with the braces included. I have never seen the TM braces. I have the TM drop brackets with the RE braces.

I very recently added the Rough Country DB's to my BDS 4.5" lift on my '01 XJ. I simply would not consider DB's without included braces. However, selling the parts separately is a good idea IMO since the MJ guys can't use the brace. As far as pricing; the RE price with braces is getting into the range where I start thinking I'll just hold off a little and do long arms instead. That's exactly where my mind was when I saw the RC brackets. Less than 200 bones? BAM! I'll give those a try.

It's getting rare these days to find a vendor willing to do things or come up with products for an XJ. I just like to tell him good luck and thanks for thinking about us in a way that takes our opinions into consideration. Hope you sell a million of them.

I have 3 XJ, 2 96' and 1 97'. I love my xj's and i know that others do to, but like most of us, we all want to find the best product for less and that really all i am atempting to do, help out some xj lovers with their projects for less. Good to hear the feedback! braces will deffenetly have to be in order.

I too think that is they are offered they should have a price with and w/o the bracing. That way it makes it more appealing to the guys w/ MJ's as well. My $.02

Back