• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bumper Kits

Tommy4949

NAXJA Forum User
I am in the market for a ront winch bumper and just started considering a kit that you weld together yourself. Does anyone know of some kits besides the Iron Scorpion one? Links or something I can use to search on google would be much appreciated.

palmettobackwoods said:
if you know how to weld, why not consider fabin up the whole thing urself?

x2. that's my plan.

I don't know how to weld, I'm going to have someone do it for me if I can. I wanted something already designed so it's a little easier since I will have to pay someone else to build it for me.

x3

mine isnt the best lookin bumper, but it gets the job done. built it myself. was the frist thing that i've fabbed up. thought about buying one but figured i'd take some time an build one

Ukraine Train has a winch bumper in the mix. I like his design a little better than the Iron Scorpion because of the mounting system he has. Shoot him a pm to see how far out the winch version is from production. Here is his thread http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=935716&highlight=ukraine+train+winch+bumper.

I got his original bumper and it went together nicely and was of good quality.
bumperfront.jpg

I love mine its a really low profile and you get great flow to the radiator. Each corner peace can be replaced if you smash it up. Its OR-Fab's.

Cherokee654.jpg

Cherokee658_resize.jpg

tgoff said:
Ukraine Train has a winch bumper in the mix. I like his design a little better than the Iron Scorpion because of the mounting system he has. Shoot him a pm to see how far out the winch version is from production. Here is his thread http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=935716&highlight=ukraine+train+winch+bumper.

I got his original bumper and it went together nicely and was of good quality.
bumperfront.jpg

Did you get the grill guard from him too or is that something you did on your own?

Tommy4949 said:
Did you get the grill guard from him too or is that something you did on your own?

It was something I did on my own with some help from a couple guys. JCR offroad sells a prerunner bar set up though you can get as a weld on kit.

Last edited:
Ive been trying to get ahold of Ukraine train for a set of those extra long bumper brackets but he wont respond to my pm's???????? anyone had contact with him?

Back