• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

helppppppp!

Call a police officer and see if he'll get you out with door opener tool, can think of the technical name of it right now but most of them around here have one in there car.

Desertfox said:
Call a police officer and see if he'll get you out with door opener tool, can think of the technical name of it right now but most of them around here have one in there car.

Slim-jim??

If you DO break a window... BREAK ONE THAT ROLLS DOWN!!!

Those small windows will cost you out the butt to replace. Thats cuz everying breaks them thinking they will be cheaper cuz they are smaller but they in fact are not.

Pop up the window guard and use it as a slim jim,
Put a slight bend in it - go under the lock assembly and pull up.

I use to lock the keys in the MJ on a daily basis

That rain-gutter sucks when you're tryin to slide a shim in the door huh? But yea, that's your best bet, a shim and a slim jim. If ya don't have a shim or a slim jim then used a doorstop and a coat hanger lol.

Jeepm@n said:
Unbolt the latch mechanism from underneath on the rear hatch.it's right behind the gas tank.
Thats smart! But while were on the subject you can allways find a Home Depot and buy a steel rod off the steel rack that has angle iron. It's a little thiner than a pensil and about 5' long. Pick up some wood window and door shims and for about 10 bucks you can get into almost anything. Drive the shims in the gap between the door and jam up high where it will flex. Next push the rod all the way to the other side and hit the door lock. After a few trys and a few bends on the rod you will get in most anything.

The Bloody Jeep comes with its own slim jim built it, pop the window guard/sill, what ever you call it.
Then you have a nice large opening you can see in
hook the lock assembly and pull up. DONE
took me 2 minutes my first time I had to do it

1. call a locksmith and get your keys out
2. go make a spare key
3. consider it a $40 lesson

Back