• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Superlift trail adoption

goodburbon

NAXJA Forum User
The Red River Chapter is adopting a trail in Superlift Offroad park. We need to name it. Toss around a few names in this thread, we'll have a poll once we have a few good ones.

Here are a few to start us off.

Red River Run

Red River Ravine

What trail?

C'mon, be more original with the name. "Sponsored by Red River Chapter NAXJS" is going to be on the sign.

From Wikipedia:The Cherokee refer to themselves as Tsalagi (pronounced "tsa la gee")

Then laugh because nobody knows what it means or even how to pronounce it.

:soapbox:Ok, I'm off.

goodburbon said:
not sure yet. one of the ones that has yet to be named. Not the two that are on Chrysler Canyon. or we'd have to name it "that time of the month"

I told you, if we adopt one of those, we'll name it "Do Not Enter"

I like Rovernuts idea.

Tsalagi Pass
Chalakee Trail

We really need to pick what trail we want before we can pick a name. We need to narrow it down to a few trails, and post a poll so that we can vote on it. Are we wanting to keep it to a certain skill level, like only 3 diamonds or less or what?

I was thinking a 3 diamond as well....... that way pretty much everyone can enjoy it. Its challenging enough to appeal to the more hardcore guys, and still easy enough for the less modified vehicles, and unexperienced drivers.

Isn't a 3 pretty much an access road?

Back