• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OX LOCKER

jeeptx23

NAXJA Forum User
Trying to decied on lockers for D30. what do you guys think of the ox locker? i like the idea of not having to worry about air lines but i dont know anyone who runs one.

jeeptx23 said:
Trying to decied on lockers for D30. what do you guys think of the ox locker? i like the idea of not having to worry about air lines but i dont know anyone who runs one.
I went back and forth between the OX and the ARB they are about the same price ( minus the compressor) I liked the simplicity of the OX and the Cover really beefs up your housing.. as far as the cable it was harder to run than installing the locker ? we ended up goining thru the firewall next to the throttle and mounted the selector on the side of the shifter consul..You half to sheild the cable where it runs near the exhaust what we did was split some heater hose and wrap it with heat wrap from the fire wall to where it turns down,no prob so far, Chip at OX said that not shielding the cable on the XJ is where alot of installs get screwd up and its not required on most outher installs , they have redesigned the cable in the last year as they had prob with the earler ones.....Hope this helps...

Friend of mine has dual ARBs. They work great, except he most likely has an air leak up front. His front locker doesn't cooperate very well.

Back