• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What is this, and is it readily available?

Destroyer

NAXJA Forum User
I feel kinda dumb asking this, but I have searched with the terms "headlight, adjuster, aligner" and the like on parts sites but have got nowhere.

cimg0927yh6.jpg

Basically it clips into the grill surround behind the headlight bucket and has the adjuster screw thread into it. So what is the real name of this thing, and is it something generic or easily found at Napa, etc.? I need to get a new one ASAP, since this one keeps pulling out and I can't aim the light properly.

Thanks
-Destroyer

Yup, take it into your local parts store and get some new ones. They are such a cheap and seldomn needed part, they don't put them on their websites. It is a headlight adjuster/screw.

Tommy4949 said:
Yup, take it into your local parts store and get some new ones. They are such a cheap and seldomn needed part, they don't put them on their websites. It is a headlight adjuster/screw.

They are on the HELP rack at Advance Auto. They are a common part, it also comes with a new adjuster screw.

Back