• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BDS Long Arm

I wheel with a guy that has it and loves it. When he first got it I was comparing it to my old RE set up and it impressed me very much. Plus you can not beat their warranty..if it breaks they replace it no questions asked! And like you stated, it is a TRUE 4 link.

I don't know anything about the BDS setup, but I run the RE long arms and I think they're great. Just me .02

RK 3 link

my experience with BDS long arm kit is what i have read on a few forums. of the few people that have it, say they love it and have no complaints. i have not heard one bad comment about it. its expensive but has a great warranty.
if i were to go long arm, i would definitely concider the BDS long arm

What shop is that, we are a local off road shop too, Rock Spyder 4X4 in Toronto, we're on BDS's website. People really love the warranty, the kits sell themselves! Do upgrade your kit to the flex joints though, its a fairly cheap upgrade. If you like a gentle ride, stay with the hydro shocks, but if you're like me and like the firm "feel the road" ride, then go with the gas shocks.

Blackchrome said:
What shop is that, we are a local off road shop too, Rock Spyder 4X4 in Toronto, we're on BDS's website. People really love the warranty, the kits sell themselves! Do upgrade your kit to the flex joints though, its a fairly cheap upgrade. If you like a gentle ride, stay with the hydro shocks, but if you're like me and like the firm "feel the road" ride, then go with the gas shocks.
Adams Xtreme Motorsports...I do not believe we are on the BDS web site yet

blackchrome is your lift the 6.5 inch? your leafs in the rear flex really well if it is, and i understand that lift uses a 4.5 inch leaf pack with shackle correct ? i have heard thier leafs are quality.. thx

Yes, it's a 6.5", and they do use the 4.5" spring. Rear suspension works phenomenal! I'd have to say, the leaf springs are softer than the front coil springs...go figure!

Look on pirate in the XJ section there is a build using this lift, it looks great really.

I highly reccomend BDS!!:patriot:

Back