• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Intro!!

Lifted98zj

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, had a few XJ's in the past, then switched over to the darkside with a ZJ for the past 3 years hince the name, now i just picked up a 96' sport 4wd and coming back home to the XJ side!! would like to do some runs with ya'll this spring! i'm about to start building my XJ here soon, thanks guys and look forward to meeting some of you!

Lifted98zj said:
Hey guys, had a few XJ's in the past, then switched over to the darkside with a ZJ for the past 3 years hince the name, now i just picked up a 96' sport 4wd and coming back home to the XJ side!! would like to do some runs with ya'll this spring! i'm about to start building my XJ here soon, thanks guys and look forward to meeting some of you!

We've got new members just coming out of the woodwork these days! Welcome! What part of OK are you in?

Kendrik said:
We've got new members just coming out of the woodwork these days! Welcome! What part of OK are you in?

From Tulsa, OK, but i go to Oklahoma state univ. and ya i'm down for hot springs!

Lifted98zj said:
From Tulsa, OK, but i go to Oklahoma state univ. and ya i'm down for hot springs!

Cool! We've got a stickied post here with all the details. Sign up if you're in!

Back