• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hybrid kits

Wiser

NAXJA Forum User
wut does everyones hybrid kits consist of? pics..

I got Crusty's, Tuff country, RC, RE, and a lil JKS commin the the mail..

98XJeep said:
I'm all RE, sorry.
oh i have the RE 3.5 super ride and wanna go high without getting a whole new lift. i was thinking adding a teraflew 2" budget boost. wut do you think?

ZacSquatch said:
I got Crusty's, Tuff country, RC, RE, and a lil JKS commin the the mail..
cool. i have the RE 3.5 super ride as my base lift.

All in all I am about 5 inches up. Procomp LCA's, JKS Disco's, Rusty's 4.5 springs, RE 3.5 coils, Rock Krawler Track bar and mount. Coil spacers and Lift shackles. I am getting ready to put on a TNT Customs U-bolt elimination kit. I would say I am hybrid.

jpslickorocks said:
All in all I am about 5 inches up. Procomp LCA's, JKS Disco's, Rusty's 4.5 springs, RE 3.5 coils, Rock Krawler Track bar and mount. Coil spacers and Lift shackles. I am getting ready to put on a TNT Customs U-bolt elimination kit. I would say I am hybrid.
hahah oh yeah

Rustys springs & TB, BDS long arm, RuffStuff Diff covers, T&T truss, JKS discos, ARB lockers, AA SYE, TomWoods shafts and Maaxis Mudders...YUP i'm hybrid...

I will say this. I am taking off the coil spacers and replacing them with shorter ones. I will also do the same with the shackles when I finish the U-bolt elimination kit as it adds a half an inch.

jpslickorocks said:
I will say this. I am taking off the coil spacers and replacing them with shorter ones. I will also do the same with the shackles when I finish the U-bolt elimination kit as it adds a half an inch.
sounds ptretty good, i want to run 32's with out cutting the fenders and still have the most flex i could get out of it.

That is exactly what I run. I had Procomp 3" coils and it sat nice with the spacers. I got a really good deal on the RE 3.5 coils and they really brought up the front. I have trimmed fenders so I don't need to be that high is why I am losing the spacers.

this is my rig as it sits now
Picture002.jpg

Tires are 32's. I have thought about knocking the dent out but it reminds me how much I appreciate having my Jeep. You see, it was not there untill some low life bastard decided he needed my rig more than me. When the cheap SOB busted the rear U-joint and it quite moving, he left it where it was and I got a call from local law enforcement saying they recovered it. The dent is a reminder of appreciation.

Ok I am just too lazt to pull the damn thing lol

RE springs, ACOS, RK 3 link long arm, OA TnT track bar and brackets, Tera shackles & Bilsteins..... it works pretty good!

Back