• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Powertrax No-Slip - $225 shipped

ecrogers

NAXJA Forum User
I have a powertrax no-slip for a Chrysler 8.25 29 spline rear end. I bought it to put in my 2000 XJ but realized it is designed for a 8.25 w/ the factory trac-loc. It came with a trac-loc carrier and I will include this so if you don't have a trac-loc, you can swap in the carrier that comes with it.

Price reduced - Asking $225 shipped.

Feel free to contact me with questions - [email protected]

Can anyone help me with what year XJ's had the 29 spline rear end?

Together.jpg

Teeth.jpg

SideView.jpg

Everything.jpg

Does this require the 8.25 that came from the factory with the LS, or did your axle have the LS?

I confuse so easily.

will you do $200 shipped??
also, i'm a bit lost also, if it came with the trac-loc carrier, why can't you run it???

Last edited:
The way I understand it, I would have to reset my gears when I install the new carrier. The reason I decided not to mess with it is because I picked up a built CJ so the XJ isn't going to see any real hard wheeling any time soon.

So, to clear up any confusion, if you have the factory trac-loc this should drop right in. If not you will have to swap in the carrier that comes with the locker and reset your gears.

Thanks.

Back