• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

cant find the right tires..

Mopar It

NAXJA Forum User
i wanted the new bf's mud terrain km2's but they're only 17 inch rim and only 35x12.50 no 33's. then i wanted irok's but they only have a 33x13.50 which is too wide, does interco make a 33x12.50 or 35x12.50 irok with a 15 inch rim?

The TSL radial is available in 33x12.5 and 33x10.5 both in 15's.
Trxus Mt's are 33x12.5 and 35x12.5 both in 15's.
Trxus STS is as well, but it's crap.
Go here.
http://www.intercotire.com/site35.php

i remember seeing a special line of iroks on a website and they had a 285/75/r16 for light trucks but i have never been able to find that size for an irok again?

does anyone know what i am talking about?

Mopar It said:
i wanted the new bf's mud terrain km2's but they're only 17 inch rim and only 35x12.50 no 33's. then i wanted irok's but they only have a 33x13.50 which is too wide, does interco make a 33x12.50 or 35x12.50 irok with a 15 inch rim?
they do but they are bias and not radials...

Mopar It said:

The new BFG KM2's are supposed to be released in the spring in a 15" wheel.

Iroks Dont come in 33x12.50 or 35x12.50 on a 15" rim, or any size rim for that fact, bias ply or radial.

http://intercotire.com/site25.php

i see tires on heir site that measure like 35.5x12.72 or something, im thinkin just buyin those and even know they say 36xwatever their really 35.5x12 whatever right?

As long as you are geared and equipped properly, just measure and see what fits- bearing in mind all the usual factors(wheel width, articulation, etc)

bandit455 said:
i remember seeing a special line of iroks on a website and they had a 285/75/r16 for light trucks but i have never been able to find that size for an irok again?

does anyone know what i am talking about?

I tried for like 2 full months to get those tires.... They are Irok ND non directional, which is good if you get a flat can put it on any old way. I think that youtube video of that white jeep crawling crazy hill with only tires and a locker was using those.

Here is what I found out.

1) If you can find them buy them.... and send 5 my way.
2) They are made in China
3) I found out that they were a limited run to guage customer interest.
4) An interco rep told the sales guy who called them for me that people love them.
5) 6 months or so until they do full runs.

here are some pics that I found off a russian tire dealer's site. They are large size so link for slow people =)

http://www.chemicaldreams.net/jeep/nd/

Mopar It said:
so trimming all the area each stock flare covered wouldnt give me enough clearance for 36x13.50 irok's? with my 6.5" lift of course

They can fit no problem. The sawzall is your friend. If you cut your fenders like I did mine you won't give up much, if any uptravel.

This is my MJ with 6" of lift with 33x10.50-15 tires. There is 14" from the top of the tire to the flare.

Picture014a.jpg

MJ041.jpg

Here is a my XJ with 5" of lift with 33x10.50-15 tires.

rearfender0031.jpg

rearfender005.jpg

All of the gaps are filled front and rear. The front flare fender is trimmed to fit tight at the bodylines. I have more pics if you want them.

I will be running a Q78-15 Swamper(35.5" tall) on 65" wide axles.

EMBARASSING video...... if thats all cherokees can do, i got into the wrong platform...

omg she made it up the hill slow as shit, wow....

xcm said:
EMBARASSING video...... if thats all cherokees can do, i got into the wrong platform...

X2

XJ Video

TNT said:

oooh cooooool shocks that can't control rebound.:dunno:

xcm said:

It's called "rock crawling" for a reason, if you like the fast stuff more power to ya, but don't insult my fun. BTW where's your wife when you are wheeling? Is she following you in her own rig? That's not all it can do BTW, that's all someone happened to get video of, it was too dark to film when we got to the more technical trail.

Back