• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What to do for temporary bumper endcaps?

rocknxj

NAXJA Forum User
I am planning to replace my front and rear bumpers this year. Yesterday, I removed the endcaps and mud shields from the front of my stock '99 bumper in anticipation of the big event.

I have to say, I like the new look without the faded plastic endcaps, but what should I do to cover the ends so my dorky horns and crap don't show?

I'm thinking of making some end caps out of wood and painting them black. Who's done what for this temp fix? I'd like to see some pics if you got 'em.

When I removed my front endcaps and cut the bumper and fenderbottoms, I was able to relocate my vacuum bottle next to the battery and fold (bend the horns up) and out of view

bcmaxx said:
When I removed my front endcaps and cut the bumper and fenderbottoms, I was able to relocate my vacuum bottle next to the battery and fold (bend the horns up) and out of view
Thats what i did, right before i got out the 4.5" cutoff

Back