• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheel Bearing Assembly

TunaSoda

NAXJA Forum User
I need to do my bearing hubs, Summit has them for $129 each, good deal?

Depends on what brand they are... You can get some cheap ones for 88 bucks a pop... but that's what they are - cheap. or you can look around and find some good ones for 110-120. Go to the auto parts store for something like that! you'll get a better deal there. No shipping.

lowrange2 said:
Depends on what brand they are... You can get some cheap ones for 88 bucks a pop... but that's what they are - cheap. or you can look around and find some good ones for 110-120. Go to the auto parts store for something like that! you'll get a better deal there. No shipping.

Summit has them for $129 each FREE ground shipping

Timken bearings are among the best around I got mine @ autozone for like 125 or something

I got mine from carquest, they were about 130$ , with a 1 year warranty. The thing is they dont really check the receipts too well, so since I had a bunch of junk hubs around anyway, I usually go in about once a month to get a new one. Ive gotten about 5 hubs from their for just the price of the first two.

2 on my jeep and 3 spares. I think I got my moneys worth. buying them online you probably wouldn't get a warranty and these hubs tend to break a lot with anything bigger than 32's and hard wheelin. just my 2cents.

hanaxj87 said:
Iam running these http://jjprc.com/jeep/513107.htm Great price and No problems so far.

I bought a set from this company also they have a whs in Ohio
good units and they have timken berrings, us made part. best deal around.
and i got free shipping with mine,dont know if that was a special on the shipping?
by the way they are on 3 years now with 33s and lots of wheeling..yes they are HD :)

CV95XJ said:
I got mine from carquest, they were about 130$ , with a 1 year warranty. The thing is they dont really check the receipts too well, so since I had a bunch of junk hubs around anyway, I usually go in about once a month to get a new one. Ive gotten about 5 hubs from their for just the price of the first two.

2 on my jeep and 3 spares. I think I got my moneys worth. buying them online you probably wouldn't get a warranty and these hubs tend to break a lot with anything bigger than 32's and hard wheelin. just my 2cents.

Didn't you just rip one of these up in your yard?????? That's a quality part for sure........:twak:

Is the "National" brand high quality?

Back