• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Does the Skyjacker T-Case drop kit come with the extended linkage?

ChairOhKey

NAXJA Forum User
http://www.quadratec.com/products/76006_801.htm

It says nothing about it but I've read people say that it does indeed come with one. If anyone can confirm this that'd be great. Thanks.

Also if anyone knows of a cheaper place for this that'd be great too. I've seen different model numbers for this thing and I'm not sure if that means they are different kits or not.

The a Skyjacker t-case drop (only thing they make that would ever do on my rig) I ordered for my '97 Cherokee came with a relocation bracket for some of the linkage. It did not come with new or extended linkage. However, the kit works well as it is with the bracket.

Try calling Summit Racing. I ordered mine from there and IRC it was somewhere in the $25 range. They don't seem to have it listed on their site, but give them a call and they'll get it for you.

However, depending on your lift (I know my t-case drop is coming out when my RE lift goes from my floor to the Jeep) do it right the first time with a SYE and new driveshaft.

Hope that helps!
- Bill

Back