• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who sells adjustable upper arms with johnny joint or rod ends on one end?

dma251

NAXJA Forum User
I need to get some adjustable upper control arms, but I want to get some that have a johnny joint like Rubicon Express has on it"s Superflex line. Are they the only guys out there with arms like that?

Who has the best price on Rubicon Express arms?

Give Dirk at DPG a call.

xjtrailrider said:
I have Currie JJ adjustables. They are JJ on both ends.
He was asking about "upper" control arms!

dma251 said:
I need to get some adjustable upper control arms, but I want to get some that have a johnny joint like Rubicon Express has on it"s Superflex line. Are they the only guys out there with arms like that?

Give Bill a call down at Central 4 Wheel Drive in Kent. 800-829-9599

You might also check into JKS arms. They're fixed on the frame end (for the uppers...the lowers have two fixed ends) with a factory style rubber bushing, making replacement and 'off the shelf' component available at just about any auto parts store. The arms themselves flex and are some of the best I've seen in the biz. WELL worth the money if you're sticking with short arms. :)

dma251 said:

DC4WD.com Call DC to get the best price quote, he lists parts on his site but sells cheaper than listed.

Back