• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pet barriers?

HMGanja

NAXJA Forum User
I did a search but it brought up some pretty random stuff. I was just wandering if anyone knows a company that sells a pet barrier(you know that metal wall that goes up between the back seat and cargo area). I have seen a universal one, but was kinda sceptical. Thanks.

I got one at Petsmart, and it's in my wife's Outback. I think I paid around $60. It's made of light tubular steel, and it will also extend vertically to fit in my XJs. It is usually in my wife's car, though, as I carry work tools in my Jeeps, and the Greyhound is a tight fit with a lot of junk. I've had dogs for 35 years, and never gave much thought to having them in the back until I had an accident in January. It's amazing how much stuff ends up in the front seat with you! I won't put her in the car now without a barrier.

I have one like this...

410PJ5QXBVL_SS500_.jpg

Think I paid $40 or $50 for it from Quadratec about 6 years ago. Never failed, never tipped over, and my 125 lb. dog has crashed into it more than once.

Hell yeah. Thanks guys. I am also wandering how much room my german shep. is going to have... Thanks again.

My dog is a GSD Great Dane mix...like I said, 125 lbs. He fits just fine. A little tight, but he just curls up and goes to sleep.

Back